- This event has passed.
Mystery Dinner Theatre – Bumped Off on Bourbon Street
March 27, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Smoking Gun Entertainment Presents –
BUMPED OFF ON BOURBON STREET
It was a grand Mardi Gras parade and those involved were invited to a little after-parade party to celebrate. What could go wrong when a wealthy pub owner, a bumbling jester, a has-been Jazz dancer and two television hosts get together for a little fun? What should be a night filled with laughs and dancing, turns into a murderous affair.
OPTIONAL DRESS CODE: Mardi Gras colours, beads, etc.
Murder Mysteries unfold over an evening uproariously funny food and drink. A delicious buffet dinner is served in the main gallery of space of historic Fort Calgary as a who dunnit unfolds involving actors and diners.
- 6:00 pm – Doors Open / Cocktails and Museum Access
- We encourage guests to grab a drink and wander through our amazing space.
- 6:30 pm – Actors move table to table to deliver clues and interact with guests.
- 7:00 pm – Dinner and Show begins.
- 8:30 pm – You solve it, have some dessert and watch the summation unfold
COST – $85/person + gst
Includes Dinner, Entertainment and Gratuity